If your IT infrastructure were suddenly down due to theft or a natural disaster, would you have a data backup and recovery strategy? Peak Solutions offers complete data recovery and data protection programs for small and mid-size businesses in Southern California.
Now there’s a safe and secure way to protect your essential data from loss due to hackers, employee theft, system failure, and natural disasters. We offer data recovery solutions tailored specifically to your business’ IT needs.
Our data protection solutions include:
- Secure backup copies of your IT infrastructure in our redundant offsite data centers, safeguarded from natural disasters and unauthorized access
- Access to your backup files through our dedicated servers
- Automatic and ongoing secure data backup
- A monthly plan, saving you money and major upfront expenses
- A clone copy of your information which can be used for data recovery within minutes in the event of an emergency
You need to have more than just an in-house backup of your information – a devastating fire or flood could destroy your entire office. While a natural disaster may be unlikely, many other events – such as a server crash, virus, or other attack – could compromise your IT network and take you days to fix and replace if you do not have a plan for data backup and data recovery. Our data protection professionals will help safeguard your most valuable information so your business can keep functioning no matter what disaster comes your way.
Without access to your data, you wouldn’t be able to complete orders, contact your customers, or work with your suppliers – and getting new leads and sales would be nearly impossible. How long would you be able to put things on hold? Could your business recover?
Contact Peak Solutions’ data recovery professionals today – we’ll work with your business to find the best data protection solution for you.