Peak Solutions’ cloud computing provides your company with an easy-to-use, scalable and cost-effective IT infrastructure, including 24/7 support – all as a monthly program. This service uses the power of the Internet to provide the hardware, software applications, and data backup you need. With our cloud computing management programs, benefits include:
- No capital investment required
- The ability to scale up or down depending on your business needs
- No additional staff required for your IT
- More time to concentrate on your core business goals
Our cloud computing services feature:
- Built-in data backup and recovery
- Secure data storage using advanced technology
- A centralized management console
- An intuitive web interface with built-in workflows
- Auto data and application backups every 15 minutes
Having cloud computing is like having your own data center – but without all the problems. There’s no panicking about rack space, setup, storage, licensing, maintenance, etc.
Critical business information will be safe from unauthorized access and natural disasters with our cloud computing management’s multiple redundant storage sites.
As your business’ needs change, your capacity and capabilities can change with them – and without the need to make a major capital investment.
Get 24/7 access to our expert cloud computing service professionals. They’ll answer any questions you have – and also monitor your critical systems to ensure business continuity for you.
Enjoy high-level cloud computing management features such as server virtualization, automatic data backup, and remote accessibility to your information – all at a price you can afford.
Contact Peak Solutions now to learn how cloud computing can work for your business.